In an effort to help ease tension regarding the rescheduling of our annual meeting, we have a new system in place to allow for early payment of fees. Many of you have asked, and given that many school systems are beginning to offer payment via credit card or some electronic means it seemed timely to work on restructuring the web site to make this available.
Beginning immediately, members will be able to follow the instructions below to select fees and “add on” items like Super Pass, Mega Pass, Senior/Age Out Medals etc. and pay online. You may also use this option to register and then pay by check. You can either mail your check or bring it in person to the rescheduled meeting on Sunday, September 24th. Once you have completed the online process you will receive an e-mail with a copy of your statement. Hopefully this will help those members seeking an online option. It will also speed up the show selection process once the shows are open online at a later date..
Those in attendance at the September 24th meeting will still receive priority registration, regardless of whether they pay ahead of time or at the meeting. All others not in attendance, but paid, will fall into the next level of registration.
- Log on to the FFCC Website using your User ID and Password.
- Select “Manage Team Profile” from drop down menu under the “Members” tab on the home page. This will take you to Team Profile Page and all the teams associated with your User ID.
- Select the Team you want to manage by Clicking on the colored tab.
- From the tabs across the top of the Team Profile Page, select the “Show Selection/Registration” tab.
- Select the division of competition from the drop down menu.
- From the selection of fees, select “Membership Fee” if it is not already indicated and any “Add Ons” you wish to purchase for the team you are registering.
- PLEASE double check your selections prior to finalizing the “statement”. Once selections are finalized you will not be able to make changes. That has to be done at the Admin level of the web site.
- When you have completed the selection process and are certain about your choices, click the blue “complete registration” button. This will bring up the terms and notices pages.Once you have completed the terms and notices you will be taken immediately to the payment page.
- You can make a payment on this page if you are using an online option. If you are mailing a check, you will receive mailing instructions.
- Electronic payments are registered immediately. Checks will be posted as they are received.
- You will receive an email statement with all of your proposed fees and payments.
- You may return to the “Payments” page at any time from the drop down menu under the “Members” tab on the home page. www.ffcc.org/payments you must be logged in to reach this page.