Save the date for the 2019 Annual Meeting, to be held in the Orlando Area on Sunday, May 5th
The annual meeting is a chance to discuss the season and future of the FFCC. We will review and vote on proposals to policy, elect board members, and discuss upcoming events.
Remember that your voting delegate MUST be stated on your TEAM PROFILE page. This is different than other organizations- you must designate your voting delegate no later than Thursday, May 2, 2019. You may not make changes to your voting delegate at the meeting.
Wednesday, April 24:
- Board Nominating Committee Applications Due: Click here to apply to be part of the nominating committee.
- Board Candidate Applications Due: Click here to apply for the Board of Directors
- Policy & Procedure Change Proposals Due: Click here to propose a policy/procedure change.
Sunday, April 28:
- Board Nominating Committee recommendations available for review on website
- Proposals available for review on website