We are looking for Marketing Interns to help grow the FFCC this season! In general, we are looking for college-level interns, aged 18 and above, who would like to help build the FFCC’s presence online and in the community. You must be available for training and some pre-season work from home in November & December, but the primary internship responsibilities occur during the season, January through April. While we prefer interns who are not currently affiliated with a team and who are not currently performing, we are willing to discuss your commitments based on your desired role. We do prefer interns with a knowledge of our activity, and especially former performers who would like to give back to the activity.
To apply, please read the descriptions of available positions below, and then fill out the application below no later than Sunday, September 22nd.
All interns will be required to complete a background check via the FFCC staff background check process.
All internships are unpaid, but receive the following benefits:
- Can be for credit if your institution allows. Please provide us with any necessary information as soon as possible.
- Badge for admission to all FFCC 2020 Season shows and championships
- FFCC Staff attire
- Staff meals at all shows to which you are assigned when available
- Mileage reimbursement per the FFCC staff policy
- Lodging at championships if available (championships staffing schedules are determined in February)
Business Development/Fundraising Intern
- Help grow the FFCC! We are looking for go-getters to help engage businesses, individuals, and teams in the FFCC’s scholarship programs and championships program advertising. The right candidate has experience with email, writing, cold-calling, and basic knowledge of approaching businesses for non-profit support. This is a great opportunity for business, marketing, non-profit management, development/fundraising, and sales majors to gain experience and build their resumes.
- Are you a great videographer with stellar editing skills? Help us with montages, advertising, and celebrating the successes and stories of our teams throughout the season! Please be prepared to use your own equipment and editing software. Ability to communicate via email in a timely manner, meet deadlines, and attend some competitions is required. You must have or be able to arrange your own transportation.
Media & Communications Interns
- Help tell the stories of the FFCC throughout the season by helping to facilitate our Snapchat Takeover Program, Featured Performer Program, New FFCC Blog, and more! Exceptional organizational skills are required, along with proficiency in Gmail, Google Forms, Snapchat & other social media platforms, basic graphic editing knowledge, and stellar writing skills. Knowledge of The BAND App is also helpful, but not required. While some attendance at shows may be necessary, these positions do not require weekly attendance during the season, but do require a substantial amount of work during the week throughout the season that can be completed from anywhere.
APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/FFCCintern