The FFCC is excited to announce that we have received a record number of registrations for our Initial Membership Meeting! As of this morning, we have received well over 120 team registrations. 2016 is already shaping up to be one of our best years to date. Stay tuned for more exciting updates as our competitive season approaches culminating in our FFCC Championships at The Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida on April 1-3!
2016 promises to be another exciting year for the teams of the FFCC. Our new web-based administration is going to give directors better control over the administration of their teams, better communication, and upgrades in technology will undoubtedly improve the experience for directors and performers.
Part of this improvement is checking and correcting our database of information of addresses and vital contact information for all teams. Because everything is new, we are asking everyone to register this year.
- Once you fill out the registration form and it is received, you’ll receive a confirmation of your submission via email to the address provided.
- We will confirm all of the information, create an account for you in the system, and send an email with your username and a temporary password. Look for that message within a few of days.
- With your username and temporary password, you can log into the system – which will require that you change your password the first time you log on.
- Once logged-on, you can visit the Ensemble (team) Profile for your Ensemble and start to fill-in the information profile.
- If your account is associated with multiple Ensembles (teams), you will be able to manage all of them with your single login account. If you don’t see your other Ensembles listed, it may be because the Registration for those Ensembles has not yet been received or processed.
- It is important to recognize that we are requiring the credentialed teacher in charge of the team for Scholastic teams to be the ones that do the initial registration. They will be able to set up a second authorized user to also manage the team.
- In the case of Independent teams the person with fiduciary responsibility for the team needs to register. They will also be able to set up a second person to manage the team.
Directors will be able to add their support staff contact information to their account, if they want them to receive e-mail and text messages from the FFCC. This will also allow them to see recaps from shows and hear judges commentary.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact us via our Contact form
The FFCC is seeking interested member teams to host FFCC sanctioned events and FFCC Elite Events for the 2016 season.
Hosting an FFCC event is a great fund raising opportunity for your organization and an excellent opportunity to bring the excitement of winter guard, winter percussion, and winds to your local community.
Elite events are co-sponsored events with the FFCC and include Premiere East, Premiere West, Percussion/Winds Premiere, Percussion/Winds Focus East and Percussion/Winds Focus West.
FFCC sanctioned contests start in February and run through late March. The available dates can be found on the Circuit Calendar.
The deadline for completing the Event Host Application is August 26, 2015. Bids must be complete with a letter of availability from the facilities manager or principal, and show host fee of $200.00.
Elite Event Sponsors do not have a show host fee.
You can find the the Event Host Application HERE.
If you have questions, contact us via e-mail.
Championship Results Day 3 [Read more…]