– The applicant must be in their senior year of High School or already attending a College, University or Vocational School.
– The applicant must attend a College, University or Vocational School for the following academic year.
– The applicant must be an active marching member of a team who is a member in good standing in the FFCC.
– The scholarship(s) granted will be paid by check to the recipient.
– Scholarships are granted for one year only, but recipients may reapply the following year if she/he remains an active marching member in the FFCC.
– The scholarship will be awarded at the FFCC Championships.
– Each team may only have one member considered for a scholarship each season.
In addition to your personal information, you will need the following:
– A PDF file of your Director’s/Manager’s letter of recommendation.
– PDF files of two letters of recommendation, other than your director/manager.
– JPG/GIF file of a photo of your face (3MB).
– JPG/GIF of a photo of your full body (3MB).
– All essay questions are limited to 150 words or less.
– Applications are not considered complete without receipt of transcripts.
The following items must be mailed and must be received prior to the application deadline of MARCH 1, 2021:
– High School transcripts (including an explanation of point system, i.e. 4 point, etc.)
– College transcripts ( if applicable)
– SAT/ ACT score (optional and if available)
Please send the above items to:
Florida Federation of Colorguards Circuit
c/o Erin Brown
9435 Myrtle Creek Lane #313
Orlando, FL 32832
All application packets are to be sent directly to the listed address WITHOUT request for Delivery or Signature Confirmation.
The receiver is NOT home during delivery hours and will NOT be commuting to Post Office for pick-ups.
Use the following form to apply: