2016 promises to be another exciting year for the teams of the FFCC. Our new web-based administration is going to give directors better control over the administration of their teams, better communication, and upgrades in technology will undoubtedly improve the experience for directors and performers.
Part of this improvement is checking and correcting our database of information of addresses and vital contact information for all teams. Because everything is new, we are asking everyone to register this year.
- Once you fill out the registration form and it is received, you’ll receive a confirmation of your submission via email to the address provided.
- We will confirm all of the information, create an account for you in the system, and send an email with your username and a temporary password. Look for that message within a few of days.
- With your username and temporary password, you can log into the system – which will require that you change your password the first time you log on.
- Once logged-on, you can visit the Ensemble (team) Profile for your Ensemble and start to fill-in the information profile.
- If your account is associated with multiple Ensembles (teams), you will be able to manage all of them with your single login account. If you don’t see your other Ensembles listed, it may be because the Registration for those Ensembles has not yet been received or processed.
- It is important to recognize that we are requiring the credentialed teacher in charge of the team for Scholastic teams to be the ones that do the initial registration. They will be able to set up a second authorized user to also manage the team.
- In the case of Independent teams the person with fiduciary responsibility for the team needs to register. They will also be able to set up a second person to manage the team.
Directors will be able to add their support staff contact information to their account, if they want them to receive e-mail and text messages from the FFCC. This will also allow them to see recaps from shows and hear judges commentary.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact us via our Contact form