The Initial Membership Meeting for the 2021 season took place on Sunday, November 8th on Zoom. You can read the meeting minutes &other documents here .
Registration for the season is now open:
- Returning teams should log in to their Team Profile to and visit our registration page to register
- New teams should complete an application to join, and will receive instructions on how to register
Once you are registered you can pay by credit card or create an invoice using our Invoice Generator (also located in your Team Profile) and mail your payment. You may register and/or pay prior to the meeting. Show selection will open after the meeting. Teams in attendance at the meeting who have registered and paid by November 14th will receive priority performance draws.
Two more priority draws have been added! December 4th & January 8th! Secure your performance spots today!
You can check out the 2021 Season Live Show Schedule Here
Saturday, November 7th: Register for the Membership Meeting by noon.
Sunday, November 8th: Membership Meeting at 3:00pm via Zoom
Saturday, November 14th: Deadline to register in the first round of show draws. We must receive your online payment by November 14th or your check must be postmarked by the 14th to be included in this round of performance draws. Shows are first come, first served. We will not be able to waive attendance caps because of COVID-19 restrictions. You can continue to register after 11/14, but you will not receive a preferential draw. Virtual contests will be available every weekend, and have no caps.
- Friday, December 4th
- Second priority performance draw deadline! Teams must be registered and paid to be a part of this performance draw. Remember that shows will close when they reach the performance cap, and you will be added to the waiting list.
- Friday, January 8th
- Third priority performance draw deadline! Teams must be registered and paid to be a part of this performance draw.
- Friday, January 15th:
- Deadline to Upload Rosters and Performer Agreements– must be signed by Principal!
- Deadline for Independent teams to upload performer agreements and insurance
- Friday, January 22nd:
- Deadline to register and pay to become a 2021 FFCC member team (live and/or virtual). Teams registering after this date will pay as a non-member, and will not be eligible to participate in premiere or championships.
- Deadline to register and pay for Championships
- Deadline to withdraw from 2021 circuit membership and receive a refund.
Contest Operations and Policy Changes
Please review our the season changes, meeting minutes, and presentation from the Membership Meeting, available here. We will continue to update you on procedures and policy as we get closer to the start of live events. Changes will be many and fluid this season, and we appreciate your help in preparing your students and parents to meet those challenges with a positive attitude.