We are working diligently with the Ocean Center and the City of Daytona Beach to make sure our performers, staff, and spectators can have a great and safe experience at the 2021 FFCC Championships!
Here’s an update on the schedule and other important information you need to know as you plan your trip to Daytona Beach:
Schedule of Performances
- The tentative schedule for classes of competition is below. These times are approximate and may change slightly.
- Seeding will be set after the March 6th competitions, and no more promotions will take place after that weekend.
- Unfortunately, due to the length of the competition day, safety protocols, and staffing needs, we will not be offering a live solo competition this year. We will offer a virtual solo competition, hosted by Box 5, in April. Details will be available soon.
- The full schedule, along with tickets will be available on March 12th. Anyone entering the building must have a ticket, including small children.
- Day passes for an entire group of flights will be available February 23rd-March 7th. There are a limited number of these passes available. Click here to learn more.
- All ticket information will be posted on our Ticket Page as soon as it is available
- There will be no full retreat ceremonies at Championships this year. Because we are using only the main arena due to reduced numbers and cost mitigation, there is not enough time in the schedule to safely conduct retreat ceremonies.
- Placements will be announced at the end of each flight, and directors will pick up awards from a designated location.
- Designated outdoor locations will be available to medalists for photos, etc. If you choose to meet in one of these spaces, a member of our media team will come by to take photos/video.
- All teams are encouraged to go take pictures on the beach, boardwalk, and other outdoor spaces after their flight.
- Senior medals must be purchased by March 15th- please don’t forget!
- The entire building will be open to one flight at a time.
- Championships merchandise will be available on site.
- Spectator entrances will be at the North side only, and wristband pick up will be at the North outside box office. There will be another event happening in the Exhibition Hall. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SOUTH ENTRANCE.
- Director check in will be located in a separate room with access by only one person per team, details TBA.
- Performers will enter on the East side of the building for photos and holding. Details TBA.
- Warm up will be outdoors only, with the exception of a rain plan.
- Team entries for the the virtual yearbook are due on February 28th. Don’t miss out on your team being included this year. Please see the director newsletter or Facebook group for information, or contact Jenny Barker.
- If your business is interested in advertising in our program, please contact Jenny Barker at email@example.com
Tentative ScheduleSchedule with times will be available on March 12thSession 1:Friday – Cadet Novice, Cadet and Class B Colorguards – Start Time – 1:00pm. End Time – 8:52pmFlight 1 – Cadet Novice, Cadet, and Class BFlight 2 – Class BFlight 3 – Class BSession 2:Saturday – Scholastic AAA Colorguards – Start Time – 9:00am. End Time – 2:40pmFlight 1 – Scholastic AAAFlight 2 – Scholastic AAAFlight 3 – Scholastic AAASession 3:Saturday – Winds and Percussion – Start Time – 3:05pm. End Time – 10:59pmFlight 4 – WindsFlight 5 – AA and A Marching PercussionFlight 6 – Concert, Ind A, Open, and World Marching PercussionSession 4:Sunday – AA, A, Open, and World Colorguards – 9:00am. End Time – 6:53pmFlight 1 – Scholastic AAFlight 2 – Scholastic AFlight 3 – Scholastic AFlight 4 – Independent A, and All Open and World Class