The FFCC is proud to offer hotel discounts to member teams through our partnership with the Hilton Ocean Walk Resort, Daytona Beach, located directly across the street from our competition venue, the Ocean Center. The ONLY way to get this discount rate is by placing your reservation on the FFCC website through your Team Director.
There are a limited quantity of rooms and are available on a first come first serve basis. Rooms will not be held until payment is received in full. All rooms must be paid in full by January 31, 2020.
There is not a minimum number of nights required by the hotel. Each room is up to quad occupancy. All rooms are non-refundable after January 31, 2020. Rooms may be paid for by check or online with a credit card.
2020 Championships Classes:
- Friday 3/27: B & AAA Colorguard
- Saturday 3/28: Novice, Cadet & AA Colorguard and all Percussion & Winds, as well as Colorguard Solo & Duet Championships
- Sunday 3/29: A, Open & World Colorguard
Please direct all questions regarding hotel reservations to Tom Slaughter at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK BELOW TO ACCESS THE FORM (You must be logged in)
We are looking for Marketing Interns to help grow the FFCC this season! In general, we are looking for college-level interns, aged 18 and above, who would like to help build the FFCC’s presence online and in the community. You must be available for training and some pre-season work from home in November & December, but the primary internship responsibilities occur during the season, January through April. While we prefer interns who are not currently affiliated with a team and who are not currently performing, we are willing to discuss your commitments based on your desired role. We do prefer interns with a knowledge of our activity, and especially former performers who would like to give back to the activity.
To apply, please read the descriptions of available positions below, and then fill out the application below no later than Sunday, September 22nd.
All interns will be required to complete a background check via the FFCC staff background check process.
All internships are unpaid, but receive the following benefits:
- Can be for credit if your institution allows. Please provide us with any necessary information as soon as possible.
- Badge for admission to all FFCC 2020 Season shows and championships
- FFCC Staff attire
- Staff meals at all shows to which you are assigned when available
- Mileage reimbursement per the FFCC staff policy
- Lodging at championships if available (championships staffing schedules are determined in February)
Business Development/Fundraising Intern
- Help grow the FFCC! We are looking for go-getters to help engage businesses, individuals, and teams in the FFCC’s scholarship programs and championships program advertising. The right candidate has experience with email, writing, cold-calling, and basic knowledge of approaching businesses for non-profit support. This is a great opportunity for business, marketing, non-profit management, development/fundraising, and sales majors to gain experience and build their resumes.
- Are you a great videographer with stellar editing skills? Help us with montages, advertising, and celebrating the successes and stories of our teams throughout the season! Please be prepared to use your own equipment and editing software. Ability to communicate via email in a timely manner, meet deadlines, and attend some competitions is required. You must have or be able to arrange your own transportation.
Media & Communications Interns
- Help tell the stories of the FFCC throughout the season by helping to facilitate our Snapchat Takeover Program, Featured Performer Program, New FFCC Blog, and more! Exceptional organizational skills are required, along with proficiency in Gmail, Google Forms, Snapchat & other social media platforms, basic graphic editing knowledge, and stellar writing skills. Knowledge of The BAND App is also helpful, but not required. While some attendance at shows may be necessary, these positions do not require weekly attendance during the season, but do require a substantial amount of work during the week throughout the season that can be completed from anywhere.
APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/FFCCintern
Limited Space Available!
32 teams attended the 2019 Design Education Symposium to plan for their season, and we are happy to be able to offer this great opportunity again!
Thank you to Digital Performance Gear, for their support in making this event possible!
SUNDAY, October 27th is your chance!
Some of the greatest designers in our area will be available to support your early season brainstorming and help you develop ideas to get off to a great start with your 2020 shows. Randy Nelson, Michael James, Jill Moser, and Stephen Porter will be on hand to offer our guard teams a place to share show ideas, music, costumes, flags, floors, and more to set you up for success as you begin your design process.
Please register this ASAP, as space is limited. This is a free 30 minute consultation in Orlando. When you register, you will have the opportunity to select a block of time most convenient for you. After registration closes, you will receive an appointment time.
Registration closes on Monday, October 14th, at 11:59pm or when full.
We look forward to offering you this early season help with your teams as we continue to develop our annual education initiatives.
If you have any questions, please email Jamie@ffcc.org
To Register, Click Here: http://bit.ly/FFCCDesign2020
Horizon Independent is holding it’s auditions for the 2020 season on Sunday, September 29th, 2019 from Noon to 6:00 PM at:
Edgewater High School Gym
3100 Edgewater Dr.
Orlando, FL 32804
Visit www.horizonpaa.org for more details and to register.
Check our Facebook page for updates as well: www.Facebook.com/
University of South Florida Winterguard
ITS TIME! Join the USFamily for winterguard! Audition registration is available now!
September 21 10AM-6PM
& September 22 12PM-7PM
Location: USF Campus REC Center
OR come for the “Experience option” open to highschool age and older.
$40 fee for all participating.
Questions? Email our director at email@example.com
The award winning Pegasus Winterguard will be casting members for both its WGI Competitive winterguards. This season we introduce two of the biggest names in WGI as our main design teams. We are excited to invite everybody out to audition for spots in this amazing guard family.
Auditions are being held on the beautiful campus of UCF and are open to everybody, you do NOT have to be part of any college to audition.
Auditions are August 31 with callbacks being the next day.
Audition fee is $75 non refundable
This fee covers audition only.
Please wear all black and bring all equipment you will be auditioning on.
When: September 15, 2019
Time: 9am-4pm; Registration begins at 8:30am
Location: Classical Prep School
12836 Shady Hills Dr
Spring Hill, FL 34610
Please wear black, form-fitting clothing. Bring water and a snack/lunch. Flags will be provided. Those interested in auditioning on rifle or sabre will need to provide their own.
Visit tiny.cc/tiauditions to register today!
***Information on callbacks will be announced soon***
Come be a part of the 2019 WGI World Championship PIA Finalists as we embark onto year #11. We invite all talent levels to attend. We are seeking to fill battery,cymbals spots, front ensemble, and dancers.
Date: September 8 & 22, 2019 10am-7pm
Location: Tohopekaliga High School – 3675 Boggy Creek Rd. St, Cloud Florida
(near Lake Nona-Orange-Osceola County line)
Cost: $60 – registration gets you entry to both Sunday camps. we encourage you to attend both!
2020 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Become a member of Infinity Percussion!
Register for auditions now to download the 2020 audition packet.
Audition/Clinic #1 – 9/22 @Oviedo HS
Audition/Clinic #2 – 9/29 @Oviedo HS
9/8 & 9/22
Date: October 20th and 27th, 2019
Eligibility: Individuals of all ages, who play a wind or percussion instruments including electronics and sound sampling.
Instruments: Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone (Alto, Tenor and Baritone), Trumpet, Mellophone/French Horn, Baritone/Trombone, Tuba, Drum Set, Rhythm Guitar, Bass Guitar, Piano/Synth.
Cost: There is a non-refundable registration fee of $50.00 which will be applied towards your tuition if you are offered a performer contract. Audition Fee is accepted online through PayPal. Once fee has been paid, audition material will be made available electronically.
Please sure that you have registered before payment processing, REGISTER NOW!
Please check the Horizon Facebook Page and website regularly for updates about registering in advance and audition materials.
Horizon Winds will participate in the Independent Open Class as a member unit of the Florida Federation of Colorguards Circuit and Winter Guard International. We will compete in 3-4 FFCC shows, Tampa/Orlando WGI Regional, and culminate with the 2020 WGI world Championships in Dayton, Ohio.