Vendors are welcome at our 2023 Championships event at the Daytona Beach Ocean Center on March 23-26, 2023
PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION BY MARCH 10th!
No applications will be accepted after this date.
Vendors are located on the main concourse outside of the Main Arena. This is a very high traffic area all weekend. Both spectators and teams enter and exit through this area, and concessions and dining areas are located nearby. Throughout the weekend, over 220 winterguard, percussion, and winds teams will perform at our venue.
Your rental includes:
- 1 space, approximately 10 feet wide, and 6 feet deep (may vary based on area available)
- 1 8 foot table with two chairs
- 1 Day Parking Pass (good for one standard space in the South Lot only)
- 2 Wristbands for the Day
- Pre-scheduled loading dock access for drop off (only available at designated times)
- Power $60 (Payable to the Ocean Center, must be reserved in advance)
- Tablecloth rental/skirting: $25 (Payable to the Ocean Center, must be reserved in advance)
- Wired Internet: $250 (Payable to the Ocean Center, must be reserved in advance), Public Wi-Fi available
- Additional Parking Spots: $5/Day, $10/Overnight
- Pipe & Drape or Banner Hanging: $5 (Payable to Ocean Center)
- Additional Wristbands: TBA
- No food or drink sales per Ocean Center Contracts
- No FFCC branded merchandise
- No advertising on behalf of other companies or organizations without prior approval
- No fliers/signage should be posted in/around the Ocean Center
- Power must be ordered in advance with the Ocean Center
- Drop off can be scheduled in advance at loading dock but vehicle must be moved immediately following unloading
Please contact Cichele Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding vendors.