2021 Season Spectator Protocols
- Teams are scheduled by flights, or groups. Spectators will only be able to purchase tickets for a flight, not for the full day.
- The gym will be cleared between flights for cleaning.
- Tickets can be picked up up to one hour prior to the flight start time, but spectators may not enter the gym until their flight begins.
- Once the flight is over, spectators must leave campus.
FFCC Premiere (Shows on 2/6 and 2/13)
- Tickets for all FFCC Premieres will be available for purchase at least a week prior to each event.
- Premiere will be online sales only. There will be NO tickets sold at the door. Tickets will be available via Event Brite and may be purchased until 6pm on the Friday night before the show.
- Links to tickets will be available on the event information page on our website.
- Spectators must have a printed ticket or have confirmation on their phone.
- ID’s are required to pick up tickets. The person whose name the tickets are under is the only person who can pick up tickets.
Regular Season Shows
- Ticket information and purchase links will be available on the event page for each show on the FFCC website at least one week prior to each event.
- Tickets per event change based on the show host, so check weekly for ticket information as it will vary by school and school district.
- Information about Championships, including Solo Championships, will be available in early March. Tickets will be sold online only.
- Spectators will be seated socially distanced as the venue allows. Families will be able to sit together but separate from other groups.
- The number of seats available per flight is based on the reduced capacity of the gym, minus space needed for judges, photographers, videographers, and staff to be socially distanced.
- Please be respectful of taped off areas so that judges, staff, photographers/videographers can do their jobs safely.
Protective Face Coverings
- All spectators, instructional staff, contest staff, performers, and judges will be required to wear a mask at all times while inside the gym.
- No one will be allowed indoors without a mask, and if you are not able to keep your mask on, you will be asked to leave. You will be banned from FFCC events if you refuse to cooperate, and penalties may be assessed to teams whose staff, students, or parents will not follow rules. If you can not or will not wear a mask, please use our live streaming option from Box 5 TV. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- The gym will be cleared of spectators and performers between each flight.
- Cleaning the gym between flights is the responsibility of the show host according to their district and school policies.
- The FFCC recommends that spectators bring hand sanitizer and wipes as needed.
Contest Staff and Judges
- Each FFCC staff member and judge will be screened upon arrival at a show site.
- Individual show hosts may require screening according to their school and district policies.
- There will be no award ceremonies during the regular season.
- Retreat events will take place online on Sundays, and digital awards will be provided to teams.
- Directors, staff, and any chaperones who receive one of the seven provided wristbands at check-in will be permitted to help their group on and off the floor.
- Paid spectators and other teams may not enter the floor for any reason.