Guest team entry fees are $250 per show
- Go to New Member Registration.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Once you fill out the registration form and it is received, you’ll receive a confirmation of your submission via email to the address provided.
- We will confirm all of the information, create an account for you in the system, and send an email with your username and a temporary password. Look for that message within a few of days.
- With your username and temporary password, you can log into the system – which will require that you change your password the first time you log on.
- Once logged-on, you can visit the Ensemble (team) Profile for your Ensemble and start to fill-in the information profile.
- Once payment is received you may select your show.
- Teams will not be scheduled until the registration process is completed.
- Roster Requirements
- All Guest Teams must have a valid roster uploaded to their profile before they will be placed on the schedule. This must be completed before the event registration deadline ten days prior to the event.
- Uploaded documents must be in JPG or PDF format.
- For Independent Teams: Upload a scan or picture of a printed document with all performer names. The document must be dated and signed by the director and must include school affiliations for any performers still in high school or middle school.
- For Scholastic Teams: Upload a scan or picture of a printed document with all performer names. The document must be on school letterhead, dated, and signed by the principal stating that all performers are students at the school.
- For Mixed Scholastic Teams: All performers and school affiliations must be listed, with signatures of ALL principals involved. Separate documents for each school are acceptable, but must be combined into a single document file for upload.
- Scholastic Teams from public schools are covered by school insurance as long as they are officially affilitated with the school. The signed roster from the principal serves as proof of affiliation. Scholastic Teams from private schools should check with school administration for verification of liability coverage when competing as a school team. If the school does not cover your team, you must register as an Independent team.
- Insurance for Independent Teams needs to indicate team name as insured/certificate holder as well as indicating the FFCC as additional interest.
- If you have questions about Roster or Insurance requirements, contact the FFCC Secretary.