The FFCC is currently looking for a talented and qualified graphic artist to assist with Merchandise and other projects for the 2017 & 2018 seasons!!
Qualified candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Experience in designing apparel including, but not limited to shirts, pants, hats, jackets, etc.
- A modern and hip perspective that appeals to our member units (high school through college)
- The ability to take direct criticism regarding design, as well as, flexibility in approach to design
- The ability to adhere to specific design and production schedules
- A love for pageantry and most preferably experience in color guard, indoor drumlins, or winds!
Compensation will be based on a per project basis and will also include various other perks.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and portfolio including relevant experience and work examples. The deadline for submission is Friday, September 30, 2016.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Andy Snow, Marketing Team at Andy@ffcc.org.