The FFCC is in search of Videography Interns to work with our Media Team for the 2023 Season!
Help us capture the incredible performers of the FFCC this season while sharpening your skills and building your video portfolio. Gain experience in conducting and editing video interviews, B-Roll, montages, special features, and more.
These positions will receive a season stipend, as well as pay for assigned shows, and mileage/food per our staff policies. Training is provided. Please provide any college or university internship program requirements in advance to be sure we are able to meet those needs, if applicable.
- Experience in the marching arts and/or understanding of colorguard, percussion, and winds.
- Experience shooting video of marching arts, dance, or indoor sports preferred.
- Editing capability- Adobe Premiere preferred, but any program that allows you to produce a professional product is acceptable.
- Ability to manage, upload, and organize footage in a timely manner.
- Ability to take direction, implement new techniques, willingness to learn from others.
- Strong communication skills, willingness to return emails, participate in team communication.
- Successful completion of a Level 2 background check
- SafeSport Certification Required upon hire, must be completed before January 10th.
- Must have own equipment and editing capability.
- Must have reliable transportation on assigned weekends.
Interested applicants will be asked to create a sample video using provided footage. Please direct questions to Cichele Fields.
Please complete the following short application by December 10th: